- WHO IS BATTLING CANCER RIGHT NOW THAT YOU KNOW?
Someone you know is battling cancer right now.
- Someone you know has fought the battle with cancer.
- Someone you know has had a heart attack.
- Someone you know has had a stroke.
- Some die from these health challenges, but many are living and surviving.
But financially they take a toll on the individual and their family.
Many people are “high risk” for cancer and heart disease due to family history alone. This insurance policy could relive a huge burden lingering in their minds. You can offer them an affordable solution
Critical illness insurance is a safety net to pay for the individual and/or family’s expenses while they are going through these challenges of life. Funds can be put to pay on or pay off the mortgage when critically ill.
Statistics are: 1 in 4 men and 1 in 5 women are likely to suffer a critical illness before retirement.
A critical illness insurance policy ensures upon diagnosis of cancer or after having had a heart attack or a stroke, a lump sum payment is made to the insured.
This can be a big relief in a time when life seems to be most difficult.