Your largest asset is your ability to earn a sizeable income. Many individuals take for granted protecting one’s income.
Problem: Traditional disability insurance carrier’s are not able to meet the income replacement needs of the high income earners in the event of a disability.
Solutioin: We provide high income earners disability insurance that either their current disability insurance carrier cannot offer to protect the higher income amounts. We offer coverage above and beyond what traditional insurers offer.
DISABILITY COVERAGE INCLUDES:
• Monthly Disability Benefits up to $500,000 per month
• Elimination Periods of 90, 180 and 365 days
• Benefit Periods up to 60 months, and in some cases beyond 60 months
• Lump Sum Benefits exceeding $25,000,000 (25 Million USD)
• Individual or Multi-Life Coverage
• Residual Benefit Rider and COLA available
• Own Occupation Definitions available
Who is this for:
High Income earners
Business owners, business executives, key employees, programmers, sales executives,
Examples of coverage:
1) An executive made over $2,000,000 per year, but had only $15,000 per month of disability coverage in-force. This represented less than a 10% income replacement ratio. We were able to secure an additional $85,000 per month of disability coverage to better protect the executive’s earnings.
2) A successful web designer made over $300,000 annually. Because of his occupation, and the fact that he worked from home, he was unable to obtain disability coverage from traditional carriers. We were able to offer an “own occupation” $15,000 per month, followed by a $1 million lump sum.