Short term care insurance is a form of Long Term Care Insurance.
It is designed to be a shorter term coverage period to go beyond what Medicare pays for and delaying when a long term care policy kicks into place.
Way’s a Short Term Care policy can be used is:
- It is a great way to ladder long term care benefits. This will cover the time one is in a care facility when medicare runs out and you don’t want to start spending down on your liquid or other assets.
- When one cannot afford the premiums of a long term care policy, a short term care policy is the only affordable option for many.
- Underwriting Guidelines are much easier to qualify for compared to a long term care plan.
- NO COGNITIVE INTERVIEW – Health Interview and Rx Check
- Maximum issue age is 84 for short term care plans.
Some of the Benefits of a Short Term Care insurance policy are:
- Provides Home Health Care for recovery time after surgery, chemo, etc.
- Also covers a Nursing or Assisted Living, Hospice, or Adult Care Facility
- Coverage Duration Choices: 120, 240 or 360 Days
- Simplified Issue – No Exams
- Premiums as low as $15 a month!
Short term care insurance Policies are available for individuals and couples.
How do I get Short Term Care Insurance?
Call us to let us help you get mortgage short term care insurance.