Emergency Travel Insurance Benefits -??MASA Assist
MASA Assist Travel Protection Plan??membership fee provides for the following services at no additional cost.
In case of Death – What will you or your family do in the unfortunate event that either you or a family member were to die away from home?
Key Membership Benefits:
- Return of Mortal Remains when you???re 75 miles or more away from your legal home residence.
- Help find local, licensed funeral home or Mortuary to care for the deceased.
- Arranging for the preparation of deceased for transport including embalming and??cremation.
- Close involvement with a selected, licensed receiving funeral home or MOrtuary to make sure your wishes are fulfilled.
- Arranging for the transportation of the decased to the selected licensed funeral home or Mortuary.
- All documents including customs documents or diplomatic issues involved anywhere in the world.
- Rigorous management of all cases to ensure the highest quality of services.
See all of the benefits in the??MASA Brochure – Download
Each MASA member receives a Membership Card.
Platinum Membership Cards
MASA Assist members will receive permanent MASA Membership cards in their??membership kit.?? The MASA Assist service moves into action with a single toll-free phone call by the member, a family member, physician, or medical personnel.?? The person placing the call need only supply the member???s name and membership number, which can be found on the MASA Assist membership card.
We have a 24-Hour Emergency International Dispatch hotline as well as 24-Hour Worldwide Customer Service.
MASA Assist / MED FLASH
MedFlash????is a Personal Health Record with 1GB of storage that provides crucial medical history to medical personnel on your behalf in the event of an emergency.
It holds your personal medical and lifestyle records and can be used with complete privacy.?? MedFlash will store your prescription information, thereby reducing the potential for drug interactions and medicine errors.
Designed to hang conveniently from a key-chain, the information in the emergency medical record (EMR) storage unit is immediately accessible by the treating physician or the member???s advocate in a medical crisis.
MedFlash is only ??available to Charter Lifetime Members.
- ??Americans today are extremely mobile. We live in a fast-paced society and spend more time away from home than ever before.
- Grandchildren, children and loved ones are often spread across the country.
- Employees are retiring early and are on the road experiencing other cultures.
- People with medical conditions are seeking treatment in faraway medical centers.
- Families and individuals travel for business and pleasure for weeks at a time.
However, we all tend to forget that when we are away from home anything can happen.