High Limit Key Person Disability Coverage
All successful companies, no matter the size, have key personnel as the foundation driving success. What happens if those rainmakers are disabled? The sophisticated advisor should consider Key Person coverage for all of their key person clientele.
Our firm provides high limit Key Person coverage for private and public organizations, law firms and medical professionals.
• Key Person Disability – Limits to $100,000,000
• Business Overhead Expense – Limits to $500,000 per month
• Monthly Benefits beginning after 30, 60, 90 or 180 days
• Lump Sum Payouts beginning after 6, 12, 18 or 24 months
• Individual or Multi-Life Plans
• Our experts can manuscript policy wording to match a client’s contractual obligation or other specific needs.
A global Public Relations firm acquired another agency to round out their portfolio. With three key owners managing the key client relationships and providing the creative lead, Key Person life and disability insurance was required to consummate the transaction. Our firm underwrote three Key Person disability contracts delivering $100,000 per month after a 90 day elimination period, followed by $4,000,000 of lump sum disability benefit.
An Aircraft Corporation contracted an industry leading software engineer responsible for the further development and integration of revolutionary auto-flight controls. Our firm secured a $23 million Key Person policy that would pay out as a lump sum to the Aircraft Corporation in the event that the engineer could not fulfill his contractual obligation due to a career ending injury or illness.